Home Remodeling in Chatham NJ
Renovating your home can be both an exciting and exhausting experience. McCormack Contracting understands the tremendous effort that goes into transforming your living space. For this reason, our goal is to make the experience as pleasant as possible. Since it is your home and your vision, we work with you as a member of our team to turn your idea into reality.
Our home renovation professionals can help you choose the layout and the materials necessary to bring your plans to life. We keep you involved during construction and all the way up to completion. Whether you want to update your kitchen, redesign your master bath, or put an addition on your home, McCormack Contracting will help you organize every phase of your remodel.
Because your bathroom gets so much traffic and daily use, it is also one of the fastest-deteriorating rooms in your house. This is also the reason why a bathroom redesign can make a huge difference in your home’s comfort level and appeal.
While a dilapidated bathroom may make your home more difficult to sell, a well-designed bathroom renovation can return 60% or more of its cost. Adding desirable features such as stone counters, wooden cabinets, or a walk-in shower can really make an impression when you go to sell your home.
These are some of the ways that McCormack Contracting can update your bathroom:
- Upgrading your faucets, showerheads, and sinks: we can install high-efficiency showerheads that reduce water usage and save on your water bill. We can also move water lines if you want to move your sink to a new location.
- Redoing your vanity: we will work with you to find the materials and fittings you want including different countertop and backsplash options and custom mirrors.
- Installing a new tub or shower: updates such as a new shower stall with a sit-down ledge option, a walk-in or a deep-soaking tub can really transform this space.
- Adding an amenity like a heated floor: or you can install new tile or wood flooring. We can also take out the old floor or subfloor if necessary. Feel free to extend the tile theme by adding it to the walls, around the sink, or in the shower too.
Whether you view the bathroom as the place to clean up after a long day or as an oasis to relax in spa-like tranquility, McCormack Contracting has the experience to make expertise will enable you to make the bathroom of your dreams come true.
Since open floor plans have become more popular, kitchens are now part of the entire living space instead of existing as separate rooms.
For this reason, many people choose to remake the space to make people feel more comfortable doing different activities together.
It’s no secret that the modern kitchen is often the most popular area in the home.At McCormack Contracting, we understand that a project of this size can seem intimidating. That’s why we are here to help you through this process and to make sure that you create the kitchen you’ve always wanted.
These are some of the many benefits to a whole kitchen remodel:
- Improved quality of life: beyond upgrading the look and feel of your main living space, a renovated kitchen can add to your quality of life. A more open plan may make it easier to have a seamless transition to other spaces like the dining room. Other features like added counter space or built-in seating may also help the way family and guests interact with each other.
- Greater efficiency: since most of the reason for a kitchen redesign is to make the space work better for those that use it, it may involve adding more storage space or installing custom cabinets to free up some counter space. This would also be the right time to upgrade older appliances better increased energy efficiency.
- Increased home value: one of the best reasons to renovate your kitchen is that it can increase the overall value of your home. According to Remodeling Magazine’s 2019 Cost vs. Value Report, you are likely to recoup anywhere from 60-80% of what you paid whether you are ready to move soon or not.
Whether you are in the initial planning phase or you are ready to begin construction, contact McCormack Contracting in Madison, New Jersey for your free in-home estimate. In addition to Chatham, we also serve clients in the surrounding communities in Morris, Essex, and Union Counties.